Project Manager (Energy Infrastructure)
A globally known electronic manufacturer who provide leading innovative, clean & energy efficient solutions across the world. Also serving as a strong partner for various industries such as EV charging, energy storage, renewable energy etc.
Project Manager to act as technical professional during the development phase & manage the specialists from R&D. This professional should have a great experience within system/solution Project Management to support our clients Energy infrastructure solutions business in Warsaw, Poland.
- Act as technical project manager during the concept development phase and manage the involved specialists from R&D.
- Analyse the challenges of energy infrastructure solution projects, structure the key tasks and clarify the resource & skill requirements.
- Optimize and improve processes, as well as the overall approach.
- Design and perform the risk management plan to minimize project risks.
- Project coordination and progress tracking with all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility, as well as delivery of the project.
- Participate in the tender process.
Background and Requirements
- Bachelor's or master’s degree in Electrical Engineering or related field
- Minimum 3 years of experience in System/Solution Project Management
- Ability to understand technical details related to products and systems involved.
- Ability to multi-task and manage various projects simultaneously.
- Leadership skills in a multi-cultural organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
If this role is of Interest please do either apply directly via Intelligent Employment's website, reach out to Sheraz Adil via LinkedIn or email - Sheraz@intelligentemployment.com for further infomation on this exciting vacancy :)