Savosolar Oyj is the game changer and global leader in large scale solar thermal technology. As a member of the Project Execution team, you will manage delivery projects for large solar thermal fields and plants, mainly for district heating and industrial process heat. Your projects may be located anywhere in the world, however, your first projects are expected to be located in Western and Central Europe.
This is a great opportunity to join one of the most exciting new growth markets – large scale solar heat. With our patented collector technology Savosolar is helping global communities and industries eliminate CO2 emissions and to create new energy systems of the future.
Savosolar has a dynamic and fast-paced international project team working globally.
SavoSolar Oyj is hiring for an experienced Project Manager to oversee local and international large-scale Solar Thermal plant delivery projects from planning to execution.
The Project Manager will work with various internal and external stakeholders to ensure the project deliverables are met whilst maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Managing large scale solar thermal plant delivery projects, from planning to customer acceptance and handover.
- Manage subcontractors, on-site construction supervision, customer communication, reporting and documentation as well as quality inspections.
- Supporting sales in offer creation and participating in plant system designing.
- Working internationally with customers, suppliers, and subcontractors, with a strong focus on customer satisfaction and meeting customer needs.
Background and requirements.
- Master of Science in a suitable field (e.g. energy technology or either process, mechanical or industrial engineering).
- Experience in construction or installation projects in energy or industrial process applications, as project manager, site engineer etc. Experience in EPC projects and contracts is an advantage.
- Technical proficiency in thermodynamics, hydraulics, automation and/or industrial heat processes.
- Excellent English skills (verbal and written). Additional language skills (e.g. German or French) are seen as an advantage.
- Readiness for frequent travel and site work when necessary.
- An international mindset.
- Customer-centric, hands-on attitude with strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Flexible, agile, with excellent organizational skills and the drive to get the job done.