Solnet Group offers utility-scale smart solar solutions to corporate customers. The company was founded in Finland and the Dutch branch opened in 2017. Solnet is active across Europe and a leading provider of smart solar solutions. In addition to offering turn-key solutions, they proactively guide their clients towards carbon-free operations. Solnet is ambitious, which means that the future does not just focus on the Netherlands or within solar.
Positive, result-oriented, innovative, and fun are characteristics that describe Solnet and their team. They have a flexible working environment and great growth opportunities.
Solnet Group is growing and is therefore looking for new people who want to roll up their sleeves and take action to fight climate change. We are now looking for a Project Manager who will be responsible for designing the solar systems, leading the solar construction projects, and work closely with clients, partners, and the rest of the team to exceed client expectations in the project.
“We appreciate if you are passionate about sustainability and technology and have a desire to work for a brighter tomorrow.”
- Mechanical design of Solnet’s solar systems, electrical design experience is an advantage.
- Visit project sites mainly in the Netherlands but occasionally also in Germany.
- Map out the project plans and do project cost calculations.
- Lead solar system construction projects and manage subcontractors.
- Work closely with clients and Solnet’s team to ensure a good customer experience.
- Pursue continuous development and live up to Solnet’s values.
Background & Requirements
- Relevant educational background.
- Approximately 5 years of experience in the solar sector, preferably in designing, construction, and project management.
- Experience in the mechanical and/or electrical engineering of commercial-scale solar systems
- Expertise in solar, both technically and in the field of regulations.
- Knowledge of standards (NEN, European regulations).
- Experience from using solar engineering software such as CAD, Helioscope, Solar.Pro.Tool or similar.
- Willingness to travel in the Benelux region and elsewhere in Europe.
- A driving license.
- Structured thinker with an eye for detail.
- Good social skills and a result-oriented mindset.
- Fluent in Dutch and English, German is a major advantage.