BMS Heavy Cranes Oy is among the European market leaders, specialized in cranes and man lifts of any size and for any assignment. Our knowledge is centered on taking care of heavy loads as a preferred global and major player within cranes, man lifts, and transport solutions.
BMS focus on a strong local presence when hiring out equipment of any size and to any assignment from our net of offices on three continents.
Project Manager is responsible for managing all aspects of a project by means of people, contract- risk management, project preparation, execution and project controlling in line with applicable internal standards, procedures, systems and local legislation, in order to ensure the project is executed and the deliverables are met in line with the agreed contract requirements.
- Assess and study the agreed contract of both customers and sub-contractors.
- Prepare project execution plan, initiate, and manage internal as well as external processes.
- Lead and direct operations in line with project management planning and agreed contract.
- Ensure operation executions are in compliance with applicable SHE-Q standards and procedures.
- Manage, motivate, and support both operational field and office employees.
- Monitor all project related financial processes and take action to identify potential risk areas in line with financial and risk management guidelines.
- Provide insights regarding quantitative and qualitative developments by means of periodical and ad-hoc reports and analyses in line with the reporting requirements.
Background and requirements
- Bachelor/master’s degree in technical or operations related discipline.
- 6-8 years of relevant experience of crane/heavy lifting, wind power, oil & gas and energy construction projects.
- Verbal and written fluency in Finnish and English.
- Project management.
- Contract management,
- Operation management.
- IT application skills