Background & Requirements;
Wide and general knowledge of the design & construction of wind farms is essential.
· Technical qualification in a relevant field
· Project Engineering & Project Management experience
· Design & Layout
· Excellent communication & time management skills
About the Vacancy – Project Engineer, Wind Farms, Finland & Northern Europe
The Project Engineer is responsible for the technical design of a wind farm project and acts as a project manager, leading engineers (or consultants) in their work to optimize the technical aspects in such a way that it turns into an attractive end-product from a financial and engineering perspective.
The Project Engineer plays a crucial part in the organization as the link between the business and engineering sides of a wind farm project from the early stages of identifying potential sites to operate. The greatest amount of work normally appears in Due Diligence and the Realization phase, but involvement can appear in any of the stages listed below:
· Greenfield development
· Due Diligence
· Early Development
· Mid Development
· Closing state of Development
· Realization phase
· Operating phase
· Wind resource assessment, production calculations, siting
· Turbine layout, grid, road and hardstands layout (including optimization of the design)
· Turbine selection (engineering recommendation)
· Settling the technical contents of the agreements for Wind turbines and BoP (grid, roads and hardstands, foundations) – including negotiations of the agreements
· Health and safety design related to the site design (not including construction aspects).
· Quality assurance for the wind farm including participation in FAT and SAT’s as agreed
· Having technical discussions regarding the design with clients
About the Client
Our client specializes in developing, constructing, financing and managing Renewable Energy Power plants. They are headquartered in Sweden and are one of the leading developers in Northern Europe.
Get in touch with
Tel: +44 (0)1908 920 439