Based in Columbus, Ohio, Hexion Inc. is the global leader in thermoset resins. Through a broad range of thermoset technologies and specialty products, Hexion serves and supports customers in a diverse range of applications and industries.
Hexion materials are found in products that touch nearly every facet of modern living. At Hexion, we believe that leadership begins with integrity, ethics and environmentally sound operations. When you work for Hexion, you are partnering with a company that is not only focused on delivering value but on doing it in a safe, ethical and environmentally responsible manner.
Our client, Hexion, is now looking for a Project Engineer to join their team at Puhos, Kitee. As a Project Engineer you will be responsible for managing small improvement modifications and larger CAPex projects. You will be assessing safety and environmental issues, lead process hazard analysis and ensuring safe working conditions as well as compliance with health and safety legislation.
Project Engineer’s tasks also include gathering and maintaining process safety data (3D model, PI&D, flow charts, SOPs), investigating and troubleshooting process problems and making required improvements to process problems as well as working out the best production methods.
In addition, you will be scheduling and coordinating work to deadlines and within financial budgets, purchasing and ensuring that equipment works to its correct specifications and to appropriate capacities.
- Managing CAPex projects
- Investigating, arising and assessing safety and environmental issues
- Work out the best production methods, troubleshoot and tackle process problems
- Purchasing and ensuring equipment work to its capacities
- Scheduling and coordinating work
BACKGROUND & REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree
- Certified knowledge in Six Sigma or Lean manufacturing
- Approximately 5 years of experience in process engineering
- Project management experience
- Reporting, documentation and presentation skills
- Fluency in Finnish, and professional English
ABOUT IE Oy
Intelligent Employment Oy are the Finnish branch of Intelligent Employment Ltd. We are a boutique Executive Search & Headhunting firm with Offices in the UK & Finland, with extensive experience recruiting for the Energy, Cleantech & Specialty Chemical industries throughout the EMEA region.