VSB Uusiutuva Energia Suomi Oy is a part of VSB Group and is offering comprehensive services throughout the wind power project life cycle, from greenfield project development to modernisation and repowering. VSB Group is one of the most significant players in the renewable energy sector in Europe and will continue establishing their position in the market.
As a Project Developer your role is to work together with the other members of VSB’s development team to develop and manage wind power projects from identification of greenfield opportunities until the commissioning. Your main role is to handle stakeholder relationships as that is the core of the wind power development.
- Cooperating and negotiating with various stakeholders and parties, as well as building and maintaining good relationships with them (landowners, consultants, advisors, local authorities, grid companies, suppliers, etc.)
- Handling and securing land lease agreements.
- Managing project schedule and budget.
- Participating in EIA (YVA), zoning, and building permitting processes.
- New project screening work.
Background & Requirements
- Relevant academic background.
- Project Development experience, preferably from the energy sector.
- Experience from permitting processes.
- Knowledge from EIA (YVA) and permitting processes.
- Ability to understand legal agreements.
- GIS experience
- Driving license.
- Readiness to travel domestically to meet the stakeholders, occasionally internationally as well.
- Motivation to learn and develop.
- Good negotiation and social skills.
- Good at building networks and relationships.
- Fluent in Finnish and English.
- Self-starter and organised person.