Production Engineer Tasks:
- Participation in the planning, preparation and implementation of the commissioning of the new production plant.
- Analyse and evaluate production processes to conduct production trials to increase productivity and improve quality.
- Preparing proposals for the long-term improvement of safety and environmental measures.
- Technical support for customer problems and complaints.
- Collaboration or management of projects related to the field, in collaboration with the specialist departments.
- Supports the manager through data analysis, capacity studies, and statistics.
- Compliance with all internal and external safety guidelines with regard to environmental protection and occupational and traffic safety in accordance with the company s EHS system and ensuring appropriate, up-to-date training of the subordinate employees as well as prompt identification or correction of corresponding defects or misconduct.
Key Requirements for Production Engineer:
- Engineer (FH, TH, TU) for process engineering/chemical engineering or comparable degree program
- Knowledge of the relevant regulations and rules (BetrSiV, BG guidelines, etc.)
- Professional experience in production or similar activity (at least 3 years)
- Knowledge of English spoken and written
- Strong team and communication skills
- Initiative, flexibility and dedication
Our client is one of the world’s leading diversified manufacturers of specialized industrial equipment, consumables, and related service businesses. With over 57 operations around the globe, they are global leaders within specialized engineering, scientific expertise and innovation.
Get in touch with
Tel: +44 (0)1908 920 439