Our client is a global technology company, that is dedicated to enabling people to choose their energy future. They develop award-winning electric vehicle charging products. Founded in 2001, they are now operating globally with offices in Europe, the United States.
- Responsible for all planning and inventory within the EU facility
- Responsible for the warehouse team
- Production and capacity planning/scheduling of Europe manufacturing
- Ensuring on-time availability of material from suppliers
- Ensuring warehouse (both manufacturing and spare parts) control to timely replenish shop floor material and spare parts
- Ensuring cost-effective and in control outgoing transports of finished products, RMA’s and returns
- Continuously in alignment with both BRIS supply chain and EU production & quality.
- Key user/ expert of ERP package and co-related logistic software (incl. training of peers)
- Securing correct BOM’s, routings and ERP settings incorporation
- The developer of logistic vision of Europe operation with alignment
- Sales order planning (the link between worldwide sales, local operations and commissioning teams)
- Provide training on all the above aspects
- Ensuring a safe work environment and methods within the responsible area
- Any other ad-hoc duties required by the organization.
Qualifications & Education:
- Bachelor or Masters’ degree in Supply chain management/logistics
- Process and people-focused. Excellent communication skills and competences to lead a team
- 2+ years’ experience in supply chain roles within manufacturing organizations
- 2+ years’ experience with ERP systems in both using and configuring
- Preferable certificate/belt in Lean Six Sigma
- Experience and high knowledge in software programming (i.e. Excel (VBA), Qlikview, Jira, Acces)
- Excellent English speaking and writing capabilities at a professional level
- Team player, social, excellent in communication, result-oriented, fact-driven and resilient