Our client is a progressive global technology company based in Brisbane (Australia) that is dedicated to enabling people to choose their energy future. They do this by developing distinctive award-winning electric vehicle (EV) charging products. We offer flexible, scalable technology solutions that enable growth in electric vehicle adoption and the proliferation of charging infrastructure.
The Position: Product Specialist Engineer
The position of Product Specialist Engineer will be based in Amsterdam, The Netherlands and will report directly to the President Europe at our client’s company. The candidate will be required to work directly with customers, roll-out managers, project managers and engineers to correctly scope and prioritise your efforts in this role.
Key Accountabilities of Product Specialist Engineer :
- The Product Specialist Engineer will have to provide technical input regarding the product line.
- Lead engineering functions including production implementation will be another role of the Product Specialist Engineer
- The Product Specialist Engineer will have to coordinate between customers, the supply chain as well as internally within the company.
- The Product Specialist Engineer will need to be confident in actively participating in mentoring and training the technicians and engineers across multiple teams.
- As Product Specialist Engineer the candidate will have to be able to support the teams of commissioning, production and customers experience.
- The Product Specialist Engineer will be expected to maintain adequate documentation of their work and create and update product documentation such as user manuals and datasheets as necessary.
- The Product Specialist Engineer will have to report to the General Manager on key aspects of relevant design, including calculations, analysis, integrity and representative imagery.
- The Product Specialist Engineer will have to ensure adequate and timely notice to the General Manager of any issues brought to their attention.
- The Product Specialist Engineer will need to be confident in terms of being able to attend and actively participate in meetings as required.
- The Product Specialist Engineer candidate will need to be able to provide relevant technical information, including relevant standards, identified issues, design constraints and design opportunities. Keep accurate notes to enable action of assigned tasks.
- The Production Specialist Engineer will be required to work in accordance with the established Business Plan and Standard Operating Procedures under the direction of the Managing Director to ensure that all activities related to their assigned projects are performed in an effective, professional and timely manner.
- Identification and development of new market/product opportunities derived from the company’s electric vehicle technology, including their rapid charger products will be another responsibility of the Product Specialist Engineer
- The Product Specialist Engineer should maintain an ongoing awareness of emerging technologies and competitor threats.
- The Product Specialist Engineer will need to be able to develop and grow the business’s reputation and always act promptly to up-hold the business’s reputation.
- As Product Specialist Engineer it will be the candidate’s responsibility to liaise with all clients professionally and courteously to improve the company’s reputation within the industry and increase business opportunities.
- It is expected of the Product Specialist engineer that the candidate will be able to work as a team member by assisting other areas of the business when required or as directed by the General Manager or Managing Director.
- In the role of Product Specialist Engineer, the candidate will have to work within ISO9001 equivalent quality standards.
- Adhere to the companies WHS policy and procedures is a requirement of the Product Specialist Engineer
- As Product Specialist Engineer the candidate will have to coordinate integration testing with external parties.
Qualifications & Education required for Product Specialist Engineer:
- It is a requirement of the Product Specialist Engineer to have a degree in Engineering