Background & Requirements;
- BS or higher in Computer Science or similar technical degree
- 3+ years of experience in product management or developing software
- Product management and/or technical background with defining /building/managing RESTful services Experience with cloud architecture and deployments (AWS, AZURE, Google)
- Understanding the needs of developers and what it takes to provide them with a fantastic experience
- Top-notch organizational, written, and verbal skills
- Understanding of and experience with engineering development processes, agile software development, and product roadmap tools
- Able to get things done quickly, on time, and with the most cost-effective utilization possible
- Self-starter, able to work quickly and adapt within a fast-moving company with many smart people
About the Job – Product Manager, Rome, Italy
Intelligent Employment is seeking a Product Manager for a Software Developer Platform. In response to the accelerating pace of change in smart charging solutions, our client is building and exposing best-in-class APIs, SDKs, and other tools for their Partners’ developers, extending and opening access to its platform and encouraging participation in its ecosystem. Intelligent Employment is seeking a product management leader to own its Developer Platform strategy for Europe. The goal is to provide a fantastic online developer experience with services and tools for developers to discover, access, integrate, and test what is needed from the company to building new and innovative solutions for their smart grid EV charging station customers as well as opening the platform to other markets and applications.
The Product Manager will be responsible for defining and driving the product strategy and roadmap. This position relies on close interaction with product marketing, technology, product architects, delivery, and key customers.
- Develop with the product leadership team, the developer platform Product Strategy and Roadmap in alignment with business goals
- Engage with developers and developer-facing organizations to understand the developer’s business and technical requirements and use cases
- Enhance and improve application development experiences based on usability testing and client feedback.
- Evolve the current product portfolio in order to drive platform innovation and competitive differentiation to protect and grow revenue
- Collaborate with product development engineering and program management organizations to ensure product requirements are translated into working software in a timely manner
- Develop user stories for ongoing product development in a fast-paced environment
- Document product requirements; develop well-formed features specifications and acceptance criteria
- Own and develop clear and concise product collateral in order to document the platform to inform and educate internal and external stakeholders and clients of its desired behaviour e.g. Product Guides, Integration Guides, Release Notes
- Assist in finding and nurturing a diverse cohort of forward-looking customers and partners ready to embrace new features prior to market introduction
- Quickly resolve customer impacting issues with development teams
Our client is one of the major global innovators in Renewable Energy, Cleantech, Smart Energy, IoT and eMobility Solutions. This position is being offered by their eMobility business unit which offers a line of SmartGrid-ready EV charging stations with world-class grid management and user-facing control features, managed through their cloud-based platform.
Get in touch with
Tel: +44 (0)1908 920 439
Business Development | Sales | Technical Sales | Research | Market Analysis | Due Diligence | Proposals | Tenders | Utilities | IPP’s | Investors & Pension Funds | Wind Turbines | Wind Farms | Wind Energy | Renewable Energy | Cleantech