A globally known electronic manufacturer who provide leading innovative, clean & energy-efficient solutions across the world. Also serving as a strong partner for various industries such as EV charging, energy storage, renewable energy etc.
Purpose - Product Manager
We are looking for a Product Manager for our clients Energy Infrastructure Solutions Business in Europe. You would be responsible for managing pricing and product life cycles of the Energy Solution Portfolio. You will be responsible for new product launch, training etc. You will also be responsible for technical documentation, product certification, and compliance. You will need to assess local market needs, competition, and product risks, and communicate the same upstream.
- Manage product life cycle including pricing of solution portfolio from launch to EOL.
- Manage product launch, training, communication.
- Assess market requirements, competition, and risks.
- Owner of technical documentation, compliance, and certifications
- Will need to work very closely with R&D as well as Sales and Project Management
Background & Requirements
- Master/bachelor’s degree in electrical and Power Engineering or Equivalent
- 10+ Years of total experience. At least 8+ years in Product Management of Power Electronics Portfolio
- Prior experience working with reputed Energy or Electronics company
- Familiar working in a matrix organization
- Team play skills required.
- Excellent communication skills