Akkurate provides a cutting-edge SaaS platform for remote analysis and management for industry-scale lithium batteries.
In this position, you have a chance to join an awesome team with an excellent spirit and spectate a true industry megatrend up close. With lithium-ion batteries, transportation and energy production is shifting towards the use of renewable energy sources, so the company is working for a truly meaningful cause. Akkurate has raised interest internationally, and the plan is to take the business from Europe all the way to the USA and Asia.
As a Product Manager, you will lead the productization and portfolio of the software. Together with the Sales and Engineering team, you will make sure that clients’ feedback and wishes are defined and taken into consideration in the product development. You will be in close collaboration with clients and, also develop marketing strategies. The role is partly remote but for seamless collaboration in this role, it is important to work closely with the team in Kaarina. This role is a Senior position, and you will be reporting directly to the CEO.
If you don’t have experience in batteries yet, no need to worry because the team has extensive know-how and will on-board, guide and tutor you.
- Leading the productization and portfolio of Software/SaaS.
- Define software features in co-operation with Sales and Engineering.
- Develop marketing strategies for Akkurate.
- Participate in events and give presentations to various audiences.
Background & Requirements
- MSc. degree in Marketing, Engineering, MBA, or other relevant educational backgrounds.
- Around 3 years of experience in software Product Management.
- Possibility and readiness to travel.
- Excellent communication skills in Finnish and English (written and verbal).
- Great presentation skills.
- Teamwork skills and start-up mentality towards work.