Our Client is one of the leading and most innovative Energy companies in Finland. It is their mission to support a climate-neutral energy system and they already are accredited as being one of the most efficient city energy companies in the world.
Purpose - Product Development Manager
The purpose of the Product Development Manager is to coordinate the development of new products and services cross-functionally, especially from the commercial perspective, to strengthen the company’s position in the market and enhance the competitive edge.
This role has a particular focus on our Clients Ground Sourced Heat product range, where the Product Manager will be responsible for supporting and coordinating the design of new products from concept to launch.
- Work together with marketing, sales and building technology design in concepting, productization and launching activities in geothermal products (later possibly in other product segments as well, e.g. in building and energy technology).
- After the launch, collaboration in a matrix organization (e.g. marketing, campaign design, design of sales materials, understanding and enhancing the customer experience).
- Product development (especially from the commercial perspective).
- Products Management (managing and driving product development projects in matrix organization).
Background & Requirements
- Product marketing, Service Design, or other suitable commercial/technical educational backgrounds.
- Around 3-5 years of experience in Product Management and/or Service Design. From conceptualization to product launch.
- Experience from geothermal and/or building technology sector is desired. Other backgrounds within the Energy or Building Technologies sector are also considered.
- A systematic approach, yet agile and flexible.
- Interactive, good communicator and networker, able to combine forces internally.
- Customer-centric: A deep understanding of how to match products and services with customer needs.