VSB Uusiutuva Energia Suomi Oy is a part of VSB Group and is offering comprehensive services throughout the wind power project life cycle, from greenfield project development to modernisation and repowering. VSB Group is one of the most significant players in the renewable energy sector in Europe and will continue establishing their position in the market.
As a PR coordinator, your role is to handle communication and relationships with external stakeholders. Your task is to produce texts and content for several media such as social media channels and local newspapers. You will book and organise meetings and events for other internal teams as well as be part of maintaining and creating the brand image and awareness of VSB in Finland.
- Handle and take care of the communication to different stakeholders (e.g. landowners, authorities, journalists, reporters).
- Organise, book, and coordinate different events and meetings.
- Write, create and publish VSB’s publications and press releases and coordinate surveys conducted by VSB in Finland.
- Manage VSB’s webpage and social media accounts in Finland.
- Support in any other tasks needed and for example, coordinate video shoots at sites.
Background & Requirements
- Relevant educational background (e.g. commercial degree from a University of Applied Sciences).
- Some previous experience from a similar task, especially from stakeholder relationships and communication.
- Ability to handle several tasks and responsibilities at the same time.
- Great social and writing skills
- Good Microsoft Office
- Flexible and a doer-attitude
- Fluent in Finnish and English