A dynamic and rapidly growing company active in the distribution and conversion of insulation material. Work within an ambitious and growing group in an international environment. An open, transparent and down to earth work culture.
The Role - Product Information Management Data Specialist
As a PIM Data Specialist (Product Information Management) within the digital team, your input and follow up daily technical, commercial and marketing data to the various E-commerce/shops and websites of the various companies. A real opportunity to develop yourself and grow further in the role within the team.
- Where necessary, you contact the suppliers, collect and check the data via excel imports in the central PIM system.
Guarantee a continuous follow-up and control over the correctness and completeness of both information in the PIM as well as on various websites and E-commerce platforms.
For this, you maintain close contact with the colleagues responsible for data management in the local entity and throughout Europe and manage where necessary.
Try to identify problems and provide ideas for optimal data processing.
Together with the digital team, you support the further digital integration of new entities within the group
Background and Requirements
- Bachelor's degree or have equivalent knowledge through experience.
- ICT minded; you are strong in Excel and have an affinity with various IT programs (PIM, CMS, ERP, ...).
- Experience with a PIM is a plus
- Fluent Dutch and English. Knowledge of German and/or French will be beneficial.
- As part of the digital team, you communicate smoothly with internal and external stakeholders.
- You work accurately and have an eye for detail.
- A methodical and logical approach
- Fairly autonomous role and dare to take initiative.
- Good communication skills
- The ability to analyse, model and interpret data.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work