GRACE are global leaders within the Specialty Chemicals sector, they provide innovative products, technologies and services. The company operates and/or sells to customers in more than 70 countries around the world. Apply to this position and work for one of the premier Specialty chemicals producers in the world.
The Position: Key Account Manager | Großkundenbetreuer - Pharma
The EMEA Key Account Manager, Pharma is responsible for new customer acquisition and maintaining/expanding existing accounts within Pharma market segment.
Key Accountabilities of Key Account Manager:
- Responsible for maintaining and growing direct Pharma accounts
- Responsible for uncovering opportunities with new and existing customers within the pharma segment
- Establish and maintain relationships with key decision-makers within pharma organization
- Maintain knowledge of pre-clinical and early phases of drug development within Pharma organizations
- Forecast revenue potential for each account and prioritize time accordingly
- Maintain a presence in the Pharma community by attending Industry Events and Tradeshows
- Dependent (potentially between 50-60%
Qualifications & Education required for Key Account Manager:
Master’s/PhD degree in Organic Chemistry or Pharmacology | 5+ Years of successful B2B sales experience | Exposure in either Selling or Sourcing for Pharma/ Life Sciences companies | Key Account Management sales experience
Skills/Experience/Knowledge preferred for Key Account Manager:
Networking Skills | Relationship-building skills | Results-oriented | Ability to multitask | Gain and maintain lasting customer relationships | Understand and sell a technical product portfolio | Customer orientation | Teamwork skill | Independence | Up to 40-50% of travel required within the territory