Our client is a world leader in commercial laundry sales, product range, reach and R&D investment. They invent, design, produce and market premium solutions for commercial laundries.
- Order Entry Processing.
- Placing stock orders to our Cz & US / Thai plants.
- Placing daily customer orders to Cz & US / Thai.
- Solid SAP skills on how to use SAP - S/4HANA
- Having SAP skills in order to train others.
- Being in contact with customers on a daily basis.
- Being strongly customer-oriented (problem-solving mindset)
- Team working values to work efficiently with Regional Sales Managers.
- Team working with internal departments: Logistics, Finance.
- Successful previous experiences in Order Entry (Administration des Ventes – ADV) Departments, supporting several Salesmen.
Skills and Abilities:
- Skilled in SAP to be able to be quickly operational.
- Highly structured, organized and autonomous.
- Problem-solving oriented.
- Customer-oriented and results-oriented.
- Enthusiasm and good language/speech elocution.
- BAC +2/3 (at least: BTS Commerce; Licence, Bachelor)
- Being English fluent would be a real “plus” to access this position.