BMS Heavy Cranes Oy is among the European market leaders, specialized in cranes and man-lifts of any size and for any assignment. Their knowledge is centered on taking care of heavy loads as a preferred global and major player within cranes, man lifts, and transport solutions.
BMS focus on a strong local presence when hiring out equipment of any size and to any assignment from our network of offices on three continents.
On-site assistant is responsible for project assistance in BMH´s on-site locations ranging from coordination to cost management. They will contribute to the success of the project by making sure that everything goes as planned.
The job can be done from anywhere in Finland, but most sites are located near Oulu region.
- Project execution on site.
- Coordinating and reporting within the following fields: Travel & accommodation / Fleet, tools & equipment / Manpower / Subcontractors.
- Project planning.
- Controlling and reporting within project schedules and project progress.
- Representing BMS daily with the Customers on-site as well as building long-term relationships.
- Establishing and maintaining as well as monitoring a project budget.
- Management of project documentation.
- Project cost management, with a heavy emphasis on cost reduction.
Background and requirements
- A relevant academic background plus the practical experience in project or technical administration or planning.
- Fluent in Finnish and English.
- Driver´s license (B)
- Willing to travel as this position includes work mainly on-site
- Excellent planning and organisation skills.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Strong attention to details and thoroughness.
- Strong focus on cost reduction and efficiency mindset.
- Ability to make autonomous decisions and work independently