PETRONAS Lubricants International (PLI) is the global lubricants manufacturing and marketing arm of PETRONAS, the national oil corporation of Malaysia. Headquartered in Kuala Lumpur, PLI has over 30 marketing offices in 23 countries. PETRONAS Lubricants International is the technical resource behind PETRONAS' Technical Partnership to the MERCEDES AMG PETRONAS Formula One Team and is responsible for the design, development, and delivery of Fluid Technology Solutions™ - with customised lubricants, fuel and transmission fluids to power Silver Arrow.
Marketing Specialist, PL Country is responsible for leading the implementation of the Marketing activities within the different channels at country level, concerning promotion, loyalty program, networking, services, incentives, with a strong focus on margin.
Cooperate with country sales teams in the roll-out of Marketing activities according to Regional Marketing guidance.
- Deploy global/regional brand strategy and positioning through the implementation of local marketing programmes
- Coordination and control KPI’s such as ROI in the promotion activities that raise customer awareness of product offerings.
- Implement necessary marketing collaterals and programmes (e.g., point of sales materials, customer technical seminars).
- Monitor and evaluate product line performance and suggest improvements
- Coordinate the implementation of developed trade marketing programs
- Collection of market data (e.g., customer preferences, competitor actions and price positioning, etc.)
- Support research and analyses collection data to assist the development of marketing and sales strategies
- The balance between customers’ demands and marketing processes.
- Stakeholder management
- Respect Budget allowance and expenditures, optimization of ROI
- Set-up promotional actions with real impact on sales growth
Background and Requirements
- A bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration or a related field
- Good English knowledge is mandatory, any other language is considered as an advantage.
- At least 4 / 6 years of experience in similar roles
- Experience in a business that delivers its product through a multi-channel approach would be an advantage
- Team player, being able to work in a structured and disciplined way
- Communication skills
- Functional knowledge and experience covering marketing and brand strategy, competitive analysis, market research and customer and channel development