- Home office based with 2 days in office - great for those wanting more flexibility
- The credibility of working with such an amazing global client
- A great amount of scope for development and experience within Germany
Our client is an international oil company, a popular brand who manufacture and supply lubricants globally. They are active in over 28 countries, with sales, support and technical operations across Europe. Supported by a world-class Research & Development ethos.
The Role - Marketing Manager
Our client is currently seeking a Country Marketing Manager is responsible for leading the implementation of the Marketing activities within the different channels at Country Level, concerning, Promotion, Loyalty Program, Networking, Services, incentives, with a strong focus on Margin. This position will be the home office for three days and the rest would require two days to be in company office located near Stuttgart.
- Deploy global/regional brand strategy and positioning through the implementation of local marketing programmes
- Coordination and control KPI’s such as ROI in the promotion activities that raise customer awareness of product offerings.
- Implement necessary marketing collaterals and programmes (e.g. point of sales materials, customer technical seminars).
- Monitor and evaluate product line performance and suggest improvements
- Coordinate the implementation of developed trade marketing programs
- Collection of market data (e.g. customer preferences, competitor actions and price positioning, etc.)
- Support research and analyses collection data to assist the development of marketing and sales strategies
- Cooperate with country sales teams in the roll-out of Marketing activities according to Regional Marketing guidance.
Qualifications & Education
- A bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration or a related field
- At least 4 / 6 years of experience in similar roles
- Experience in a business that delivers its product through a multi-channel approach would be an advantage
- Team player, being able to work in a structured and disciplined way
- Communication skills
- Functional knowledge and experience covering marketing and brand strategy, competitive analysis, market research and customer and channel development
Get in touch with
Tel: +44 (0)1908 920 436