Our client makes the world cleaner as the premier provider of laundry solutions. They deliver leading performance through our exceptional employees, unmatched quality and our commitment to innovation. They are the world leader in commercial laundry sales, product range, reach and R&D investment. No competitor comes close. They present a full line of commercial washing machines and dryers.
We are recruiting on behalf of our client for a MarCom & Tech Literature Expert which will be based in their Barcelona office. The perfect candidate will have a strong understanding of marketing content, providing hands-on support for a range of critical marketing functions. There will be the opportunity to support marketing initiatives and brand strategy in an international context, and to help successfully market products both B2B and B2C, both offline and online.
It is key to this position to understand, own, create and leverage technology and product information to propose Premium marketing assets, in terms of content and key visuals.
- Owns the relationship with Product Management to develop a successful partnership to create excellent materials and leverage engineering and technical content.
- In charge of preparing the basic product kits (sales guides and sell sheets) for the market.
- Develop the marketing story and key visuals for each new campaign, product launch or update.
- Align with the team the necessary channels/visuals to deploy the story or campaign.
- Create and update all necessary offline marketing assets (product and segment brochures etc.)
- Mentor the Digital manager for web key visuals and brand guidelines.
- Be the key counterpart to creative agencies developing external content.
- Design all necessary POS material for all business segments (laundromats, multi-housing or On-premises-laundry environments.)
- Make sure all assets are uploaded and accessible on the digital asset management platform DAM/MOD to facilitate the leverage by distributors and local sales units.
- A track record in marketing with a minimum of 5 years experience.
- Senior graphic design profiles are welcome but not a must.
- Excellent English level. An additional language such as… Spanish, French, Italian, Russian, Czech is a plus.
- Previous experience of professional services marketing or 'B2B’ marketing.
- Highly proficient in all MS Office packages (including PowerPoint and Excel), design packages (e.g. Adobe InDesign, Adobe Premiere, Photoshop,)and marketing automation tools (e.g. Pardot, website CMs etc.)
- Excellent writer: able to devise a high-quality marketing pitch and engaging marketing stories.
- Talent to create Premium visuals, prior experience in Appliances or equipment is a plus.
Skills and Abilities:
- Good communicator, able to pitch ideas and train different audiences.
- Excellent English writer.
- Pragmatic, team player, open-minded, and flexible mindset to work effectively under pressure as a 'hands-on’ and creative marketing team member.
- Able to pay close attention to detail.
- Ability to organize, manage and prioritize projects (internal/external) and finish on a timely basis.
- High autonomy at work.
- Available to travel for exhibition (only on occasions – NOT frequent travel).