Our Client is a dynamic and fast-growing company engaged in the distribution and conversion of insulation. The Client includes 20 companies in 10 countries with annual sales of € 300 million and a total of 750 employees. The Client has a strong ambition to grow and strengthen its position in the European insulation market.
About the role of Marketing & Communication Specialist:
You will be working within is the Construction Belgium which comprises a number of companies who are all active in the distribution and/or locations of building insulation.
- You will need to identify the needs in the field of marketing and communication within the organization Building Belgium and takes initiatives to fill these needs.
- Working closely with colleagues from the various entities Belgium Building your website maintenance and you make the written content is discoverable and converts.
- The driving force behind e-mail and social media campaigns and thereby seek a balance between information and lead generation.
- On a regular basis, you will analyze and report your results and progress.
- Think and work out new strategies with the business and translate them into concrete action.
- In charge of coordinating events (e.g. Sales meetings, customer events)
- Strive to improve sales performance and help to market new products.
- Working in consultation with colleagues from Digital (Marketing) Team at headquarters and supports projects for the construction Belgium entities, e.g. E-commerce
Qualifications & Education
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience.
- Fluently bilingual in Dutch / French / English.
- Strong digital knowledge and knowledge of programs like Photoshop, Sharp Spring, Drupal, etc.
- Good copywriting skills and convey information clearly to different audiences.
- Connect with technical products and know-how to promote them in a B2B environment.
- Entrepreneurial self-starter and come up with creative and innovative ideas.
- A dynamic and enthusiastic approach to everything you do.