A leading provider of strategic market intelligence and consulting services to the global offshore renewable energy sector. Customers will include established market players and new entrants from across the entire value-chain. An opportunity has arisen for a motivated researcher to join our specialist team. You will have a passion for renewable energy, an eye for detail and the tenacity to pursue, discover and communicate industry intelligence and news.
Your role will include:
- Monitoring of project pipelines, emerging technologies and contractors in the global offshore wind and marine energy markets.
- Maintenance of the company’s information systems with accurate engaging content.
- Taking responsibility for ensuring proper quality control and completeness of information systems. Proactive telephone engagement with the industry to pursue the latest information. Developing a personal network of relationships across the supply chain.
- Undertaking extensive research to keep abreast of the latest trends and news
- Writing news articles.
- Networking and presenting at industry events.
- Assisting with consulting projects by undertaking data research, some numerical analysis and report writing.
- A self-starter with a can-do attitude who takes responsibility for the completeness and quality of their work.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Excellent communication skills and a willingness to cold-call in order to gather insights
- An undergraduate degree in a technical, numeric or business related discipline. A postgraduate qualify
Our client is a leading provider of strategic market intelligence and consulting services to the global offshore renewable energy sector. Specializing in risk analysis for the marine, energy and subsea sectors whilst working alongside with a full-time dedicated team of supply chain analysts, mathematicians, forensic researchers, vessel experts and programmers.
Get in touch with
Tel: +44 (0)1908 920 439