Our client is a fast-growing company specialized in the development and distribution of crop protection products for agriculture. They have a strong market-oriented approach that offers an answer to the needs of contemporary agriculture.
Market Analyst Job Specification:
- Conduct market analysis and be responsible for the follow-up of trials.
- Analyze test and market data for commercial purposes.
- Follow the trends of the products and crop protection market by rendering technical into commercial information.
- Be involved in the marketing plans and take care of the content of product presentations.
- Develop marketing tools and you will gather all the technical data in a database.
- You will fulfil these varied tasks in close collaboration with the Crop Manager.
Market Analyst Profile:
- Master’s degree in agronomy, biology, bioscience engineering or similar.
- Experience in crop protection is a plus.
- Good knowledge of Dutch and English, French is a plus.
- Communicative and you work accurately and well organized.
- Interpreting and processing technical data and trial results is not a problem for you.
- Flexible attitude and a dynamic approach.
- A varied job in a dynamic and international environment.
- An enthusiastic team and an informal and stimulating atmosphere.
- Frequent contact with other departments and foreign establishments.
- A competitive salary increased with several benefits in kind.