Kjeller Vindteknikk is one of the leading consultancies in wind power, climate load on power lines, and large bridge projects. The head office of Kjeller Vindteknikk is located just outside Oslo with subsidiaries in Espoo, Finland and in Stockholm, Sweden. Your team is working from Stockholm where you also are ideally located. Kjeller Vindteknikk is a subsidiary of Norconsult, which has got more than 900 employees in Sweden.
Innovative, flexible, and low hierarchy are words to well describe the work environment at Kjeller Vindteknikk.
Kjeller Vindteknikk AB is now looking for a commercially oriented and hands-on Managing Director, to drive sales as well as manage and develop operations in Sweden. The Managing Director should have an academic background, a proven track record in generating sales and revenue growth, as well as a wide network within the Swedish Wind Energy sector. In addition, as the team is small the Managing Director would also need to be involved in consultancy tasks.
The Managing Director for Kjeller Vindteknikk AB will be working with a highly intelligent and skilled team, offering niche in-demand services into a booming and meaningful industry. The Managing Director has the ability to grow one of the Nordics leading consultancies, and in addition, have a lot of fun along the way!
- Profit and loss (P&L) responsibility of Kjeller Vindteknikk AB.
- Operational management.
- Coach, mentor and develop the Swedish team.
- Implement and manage the business strategy.
- Perform sales and customer relations activities, targeting new business as well as the growth of existing customer accounts.
- Perform marketing related activities in collaboration with internal colleagues and external partners.
- Consultancy tasks such as analysis of wind and other climate parameters and wind farm energy production.
Background & Requirements
- Master's degree (MSc) or PhD in the fields of meteorology, physics, fluid engineering, applied mathematics, statistics, or another relevant field.
- Experience or knowledge of managing a successful business. It would be an advantage to have experience from growth or scale-up business or department.
- Background in the wind sector, ideally previous experience from the energy yield, wind, weather analysis, or similar.
- Excellent written and oral communication in both Swedish and English.
- Excellent business acumen and commercial skills.
- Leadership, coaching and mentoring.
- Analytical and results orientated.
- Ready to roll up their sleeves and support all levels and functions within the business.