A world leader in gases, technologies and services for Industry and Health, our client is present in 80 countries with approximately 67,000 employees and serves more than 3.7 million customers and patients. Oxygen, nitrogen and hydrogen are essential small molecules for life, matter and energy
The Position: Maintenance Technician Mechanical
We are looking for an energetic and assertive candidate, motivated to enter our client’s company where autonomy and proactivity are highly valued. You will receive a competitive salary package with an extensive insurance package for you & your family. In addition, a training package tailored to your experience to give you career opportunities for the following challenges within the company. You grow in an international company with broad development potential: building up technical expertise Rotating equipment, piping and maintenance machines, troubleshooting, statutory inspection of equipment and pipelines, preventive maintenance of compressors, shutdown preparation, process knowledge and assistance with projects.
Key Accountabilities of Maintenance Technician Mechanical:
- As a Maintenance Technician mechanical your focus is on preparing, checking and supervising larger and / or smaller maintenance work.
- It was also be expected that the Maintenance Technician Mechanical will also monitor the interfaces with the other services on the site and reserve the necessary spare parts.
- Rectifying malfunctions based on a received report or your own observations will be down to the Maintenance Technician Mechanical. In the event of various faults, it is important to set priorities so that the installation limitation is minimal.
- Is Maintenance Technician Mechanical is able to fall back on an experienced Teamleader Mechanical, who takes care of the daily organization and operation of the maintenance service.
- Maintenance Technician Mechanical will need to ensure that there is good communication with your colleagues and the production department about your work and machine maintenance.
- The Maintenance Technician Mechanical will need to be flexible and willing to participate in the waiting system.
Qualifications & Education required for Maintenance Technician Mechanical:
- It is a requirement that the Maintenance Technician Mechanical has a Bachelor's degree in Electromechanical Engineering or equivalent through experience,
- Knowledge of mechanical engineering, inspections, standards and regulations mech & rotating will be useful for the position of Maintenance Technician Mechanical
- It will be useful for the Maintenance Technician Mechanical to have experience in drawing reading and inspection reports
Skills/Experience/Knowledge preferable for Maintenance Technician Mechanical:
- Work experience in maintenance service at the (petro) chemical industry would be beneficial to the Maintenance Technician Mechanical
- The most suitable Maintenance Technical Mechanical candidate will be safety conscious
- As Maintenance Technician Mechanical the candidate must speak to people with different backgrounds in the organization
- It is important that the Maintenance Technician Mechanical will work according to the maintenance planning and sometimes under time pressure, this requires a correct setting to work in a team