Our client manufactures and supplies lubricant products globally, active in both the Automotive and Industrial sectors. They operate in over 20 countries and are one of the world’s most recognizable brands. With strong marketing coupled with great product range; they are aiming to become the top supplier globally.
Responsibilities - Under the supervision of the Maintenance & Engineering Coordinator, you will be responsible for:
Planning and scheduling the corrective, preventive and extraordinary maintenance activities according to human resources, spare parts and equipment availability. Managing and coordinating suppliers and contractors involved in modifications, educating staff to ensure compliance with technical and procedural standards. Accountabilities include:
- KPI monthly monitoring
- Evaluation of time and resources
- Support to Maintenance and Industrial engineering
- Schedule activities in collaboration with Maintenance Supervisor
- Report recording and filing
- Contractors activities scheduling
Background and Requirements for Maintenance Planner
- Languages: Fluent English and Spanish
- Technical - Industrial Engineering, speciality in Mechanics
- Minimum experience: At least 2 years within Maintenance
- In-depth knowledge of the SAP HANA PM Module
- In-depth knowledge of planning and scheduling.
- Knowledge of cost estimation, spare parts inventory management, equipment and machinery inventory.
- Knowledge and experience of electronics, pneumatics, hydraulics, automation and industrial and civil engineering.
- Team focused leadership
- Personal integrity, clarity, and honesty
- Well-developed relationship building
- Good communication skills
- Ability to organize and prioritize work