Our client is seeking a Logistics Supervisor that has a great understanding of managing logistical activities and this position will be an office based position in Cracow. Supervising, Coaching and Managing the team of two Logistic Specialists. Ensuring the delivery of target sales volumes managing it at minimum costs while maximizing the service level.
- Steering and follow up of inbound goods flows, both bulk (drop shipment) as packed.
- Managing the logistics cost budget for PLP
- Coaching and ensuring the right engagement of the team;
- Checking & approving of transportation and warehousing invoices with a keen eye on overall cost reduction
- Follow up and coordinate monthly reporting related to logistic activities
- Operational communication with transport companies and warehouse providers.
- Preparing transport orders and communicate them to the providers.
- Coordination of deliveries based on open orders and product availability.
- Follow up on a correct and timely delivery within the On time delivery Management
- Managing & Processing of transportation and warehousing non-conformities
- Keep up-to-date with the transport/ warehousing and local policies/regulations (including translating them to internal procedures)
- Seeking continuous logistical improvement based on a profound knowledge of all the relevant business process.
- Support and propose automation and simplification of the logistical process within the legal possibilities and limitations.
- Managing all aspects related to an excise warehouse and coordination together with the customs agency
Qualifications & Education
- University degree is a must, ideally in transport & logistics or economics with a first relevant professional experience (min 3 years)
- Being Quality minded
- Ability to be Flexible
- Professional and accurate in administration & communication.
- Computer skills: SAP, MS-Office (excel, word, etc.)
- Knowledge of road transport mode regulation and legislation.
- Knowledge of warehouse activities and management systems.
- Positive & hands-on attitude
- Safety Minded (especially towards warehousing & transport).
- Resilient with a great team spirit
- Has a proactive approach to work
- Ability to work with, understand, motivate, and communicate with individuals and groups
- Technical: proficiency that involves methods, processes, procedures or techniques
- Ability to understand abstract or generate ideas and apply them to specific situations
- Ability to analyse the nature of a problem
- Thorough knowledge of internal company processes not limited to logistic related ones.
- Fluent in Polish and English, any other language is an asset
Our client is an international oil company, a popular brand who manufacture and supply lubricants globally. They are active in over 28 countries, with sales, support and technical operations across Europe. Supported by a world-class Research & Development ethos.
Get in touch with
Tel: +44 (0)1908 920 434