Our client is present in the market for over 30 years and is a leader in the distribution of plastic materials in Europe thanks to its partnerships with the most important world producers.
Our client is looking for a Logistics Manager to be responsible for the DACH supply chain management. The goal is to manage the entire order cycle to enhance business development and customer satisfaction.
- Strategically plan and manage logistics, transportation, and customer services
- Direct, optimize and coordinate full order cycle
- Selecting carriers and negotiate contracts and rates.
- Liaise and negotiate with suppliers
- Work with other departments to incorporate logistics with company procedures and operations.
- Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency
- Arrange plan routes and process shipments
- Resolve any arising problems or complaints
- Meet cost, productivity, accuracy, and timeliness targets
- Maintain metrics and analyze data to assess performance and implement improvement.
- Comply with laws, regulations, and ISO requirements