Logistics | Lubricants | Supply Chain | Production | Warehouse | Plant | Operations
Intelligent Employment is actively searching for a Logistics Coordinator to join our client at its plant in Antwerp.
Logistic Coordinator supervises and coordinate all the logistics flows, in and out, to ensure the right materials management and transfer. You will supervise the logistics team to ensure the proper warehouse management and the stock level (semi-processed materials, packaging material, finished products, and promotions).
- Support Commercial department (Sales & Customer Service) to forecast strategy to ensure a proper delivery organization based on portfolio and Plant features;
- Supervise: “Innovation technology“ to propose investment and development
- Coordinate monitoring and development activities related to warehouse KPIs;
- Guarantee warehouse management software is always update based on needs, new actions, and rules;
- Approve SAP requests taking into consideration rules and Budget;
- Ensure respect of transport and warehouse activities;
- Manage all Logistic employee’s needs, propose training, assign rating, interviews etc.
Qualifications & Education
- 4/6 years of experience in Supply chain similar roles
- Degree in engineering subjects (logistics is a plus)
- Budget and proposal management