Our client is a global distribution company that brings value to the world’s leading producers and users of plastics and chemicals through the supply of best-in-class products and tailored business solutions. With over 40 years of experience and success, our client has grown into one of the world’s largest plastics and chemicals marketing and distribution companies. The company has over 50 offices in more than 35 countries with sales over 110 countries.
- Ensure excellent Customer Service to our client's customers by creating excellent Supply Chain values
- Make it easy and pleasant to do business with our client
- Responsible for Order-To-Cash process
- Customer orders follow up within 48 hours after receiving orders via our clients Global Resource & Support Centre
- Logistic monitoring (Allocation, Instruction, Warehousing and (freight) Forwarders) Coordinate deliveries with assigned Suppliers from different locations
- Keep clear and good collaboration between functions (Sales, GRSC, Credit Control)
- Complaint / Claim handling
- Closely follow up Return orders or find best Supply Chain alternatives with Sales (move to WHS or customer outlet)
- Follow up on invoicing to Customers by making sure all documents are 100% in order (Stock reports, B/L’s, et cetera)
- Yearly visiting key customers and/or assigned warehouses
- Attending fairs/exhibition when applicable
- Verify and solve queries received from our clients Business Services linked to invoices from assigned 3rd parties
- Drive change in work processes that impact the Customer result
Background and Requirements
- A college degree is required with a preference for a focus on logistics or business
- English (must) and highly proficient or bilingual in French (must)
- 3- 4 years of working experience
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office and SAP
- Communications – Effectively present and receives information both orally and in writing. Listens and gets clarification. Participates well in meetings.
- Team Player – Works cooperatively, interfaces effectively; gains the confidence and trust of others; recognizes the strengths and limitations of self and others; focuses on the performance of others rather than personality
- Adaptability – Responds resourcefully to rapid change and ambiguity. Works constructively under pressure. Encourages change.
- Decision Making & Judgement – Assess the importance, urgency and risk associated with each situation and takes actions which are timely and in the best interest of the company.
- Quality of Work – The value of work produced by the employee and the thoroughness, accuracy, neatness, and acceptability of work completed. Accurately checking processes and tasks and handling issues in a timely manner.
- Job Knowledge – Demonstrates a thorough knowledge of his/her key responsibilities and keeps abreast of trends and changes in the field