Digitalization is revolutionizing the economy. To be part of this new, digital economy now and into the future, there is one critical element you must have – consistent, seamless data flow. Business integration from SEEBURGER gets your data flowing and accelerates your business.
SEEBURGER is providing ambitious enterprise companies with high-end quality products for every type of data integration imaginable. At SEEBURGER you will get a great opportunity to work with some of the biggest and strongest brands in Sweden and Europe and be part of a growing international team with highly skilled and talented individuals at the forefront of the digital transformation era.
Develop and enhance your skills and expertise even further and play a crucial role in SEEBURGER´s future growth.
As an Integration Expert, you will interface directly with the client and provide hands-on problem solving, architecture and development expertise for enterprise MFT and B2B solutions. This involves all aspects of the deployment and integration life cycle, from qualification and opportunity assessment to solution design and implementation.
In addition, you will provide technical support for the Sales team and contribute to RFP/RFI responses and perform product demonstrations when required.
You can work from SEEBURGER´s offices in Stockholm or Gothenburg, or in special cases from another Swedish location, as per agreement.
- Work together with customers to identify and solve problems quickly and efficiently.
- Act as an Expert for assigned technologies and solutions.
- Develop detailed system and program specifications.
- Give customer feedback to product development.
- Guide and train clients to utilize SEEBURGER´s products in the best way possible.
- Serve as pre-sales support specialist when needed.
- Act as the primary source of detailed technical information for RFP responses, and manage technical resources needed to obtain RFP answers
Background and Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, or another relevant degree.
- 2-5 years of experience in middleware and related technologies.
- Experience in integration of software and services.
- Understanding of programming.
- Software development experience in Java/J2EE a plus.
- Experience in troubleshooting is a plus.
- Great communication skills with the ability to interact with clients.
- Fluent in English and Swedish is seen as an advantage.