- An authorisation A for electrical installation work.
- Experience from the operation and maintenance of high voltage installations and high voltage networks as well as knowledge of rules and standards in the field
- Experience in 130Kv to 400Kv
- Good knowledge of relay protection is an advantage.
- In order to succeed in the role, you must be flexible and solution-oriented. You enjoy working in a company that is constantly developing and adapting to new needs.
- Experience of personnel-controlling role is an advantage.
About the Job– HV Electrical Installer, Grid-Operations, Piteå or Malmö, Sweden
As the HV Electrical Installer you are responsible for running and developing our Grid-Operation department, which is responsible for all electricity grid-related work. The new Swedish Electrical Safety Act is the basis of your work and as our electrical installer for compliance, you are the company's support in the work of ensuring that the business is conducted in accordance with the Electricity Safety Act. You will work in a modern matrix organization in a large group with headquarters in Germany, here you have close communication with the German Grid-Operation department. Some of your tasks will include;
- Our client in Sweden is responsible for the operation and monitoring of power grids and substations in local networks, regional networks and national grids. In these areas, your knowledge and experience will be important for developing and supporting our business.
- The HV Electrical Installer will become our clients main contact person for electricity grid owners such as Svenska kraftnät, Vattenfall and others.
- The Grid-Operation department is responsible for supporting our client’s technicians around Sweden, Norway and Finland when performing work related to high voltage.
- The HV Electrical Installer will work as an electrical installation manager for the high voltage installations where our client is responsible.
- The HV Electrical Installers are assigned the role of authorized electrician for compliance with our client’s Swedish service operations.
- Contingency work occurs.
Our Client Offers
- A competitive salary & excellent working environment
- An interesting scope of works, ability to work with 400Kv
- Working for one of the most revered companies in the Wind Industry
- Career growth and development opportunities
About our client
Our client has been a major innovator and one of the technology leaders in the wind power sector for more than 30 years.
Business Development | Sales | Technical Sales | Research | Market Analysis | Due Diligence | Proposals | Tenders | Utilities | IPP’s | Investors & Pension Funds | Wind Turbines | Wind Farms | Wind Energy | Renewable Energy | Cleantech