Based in Columbus, Ohio, Hexion Inc. is the global leader in thermoset resins. Through a broad range of thermoset technologies and specialty products, Hexion serves and supports customers in a diverse range of applications and industries.
Hexion materials are found in products that touch nearly every facet of modern living. At Hexion, we believe that leadership begins with integrity, ethics and environmentally sound operations. When you work for Hexion, you are partnering with a company that is not only focused on delivering value but on doing it in a safe, ethical and environmentally responsible manner.
The Position - HR Representative
Our client Hexion is looking for an HR Representative to join their team at Puhos, Kitee. In this position, you will be a spokesperson to all HR related issues for associates and management and oversee the whole life cycle of the employees from hiring and onboarding to ending the employment or retiring. Your main tasks will include recruiting and hiring, managing payroll and personnel costs, run legal negotiations (YT), act as an Employer Representative with union reps, co-operate with the pension insurance company and work health clinic and other HR-related tasks. You will also get to organize anniversaries and award ceremonies. Keeping up to date with collective agreements and labor laws is essential in this position. The working hours are planned to be 70-80% from full-time hours.
Responsibilities for HR Representative
- Overseeing the whole employee life cycle
- Recruiting and hiring
- Managing payroll and personnel costs
- Employer representative with union reps
- Legal negotiations (YT)
- Handling the endings of employee relationships
- Co-operation with the pension insurance company and work health clinic
- Organizing anniversaries and award ceremonies
- Other HR-related tasks during the employee life cycle
Background & Requirements for HR Representatives
- Familiarity with Finnish labor law and collective agreements
- At least 2 years of experience in similar position
- Fluent in English and Finnish
- Self-starter attitude towards work
Intelligent Employment is a Boutique Executive Search & Headhunting firm with Offices in the UK & Finland. Extensive experience across throughout the EMEA region.
Get in touch with
+358 (0) 9 7515 4111