Human Resource (HR) Manager, Generalist
Intelligent Employment are seeking an experienced Human Resources Manager for a large (global) wind turbine manufacturer based in Japan.
- Recruiting new employee
- Plan/ join local job fair (Travel required)
- Calculation of payroll, pension, labour, social insurance.
- Company policy development and documentation, consultation under by company headquarter and local HR legal advisor.
- VISA administration
- Compensation and benefits administration
- Compliance handling with regulatory concerns Join annual interview, review with performance management Reporting to HR headquarter
We would like to hear from you if you meet the following requirements:
- MBA, BA/ BS University degree. Law, Business, Communication, Psychology, Humanities, etc
- Minimum 5 year HR working experience;
- Professional recruiting experience
- Payroll handling
- Company policy development
- Professional communication to the employee
- Fluency in Japanese & English (TOEIC 700 and above)
You will be working for a global organization with over 30 years’ experience and is one of the world’s largest and most successful wind energy companies globally.
Human resource | HR | Payroll | Compensation & Benefits | Pension | RECRUITMENT | Employment Law | Compliance | Policy | Employee Engagement