IE is a disruptive international headhunting company specializing in the Future Technologies market segment, including Energy, Cleantech and IT. At IE, we are passionate about creating a more sustainable future for our planet through every placement.
IE is a growing organization with solid financial backing. We can offer employees with an entrepreneurial mind-set the opportunity to develop and challenge themselves in an international work environment, whilst contributing to something incredibly meaningful for our planet.
THE POSITION – Headhunter
To support business growth, Intelligent Employment is seeking Headhunter. The Headhunter will be responsible for managing our client’s recruitment needs throughout their recruitment process as well as a brand ambassador for IE.
Your activities will include:
- Managing our client’s recruitment process from commencement to placement.
- Creation of job descriptions & adverts.
- Searching, Identifying & Headhunting talent.
- Interviews & shortlisting.
- Use of assessment tools such as Video Recruitment Software and Psychometric assessments.
- CRM management.
- Social Media Advertising, Employer Branding & Networking.
- Representing IE at local and international Exhibitions.
BACKGROUND & REQUIREMENTS
- 1+ years’ experience working within the Headhunting, Recruitment or in Human Resources industries.
- Experienced in Executive, Direct Search or Research in IT/Tech, Engineering, Energy or Environment.
- Ideally with experience in retained or RPO recruitment processes, but not a requirement.
- Excellent communication, organization, and punctuality skills
- Experience in searching using Boolean strings.
- Experience in using recruitment CRM’s.
- Experience in using social media for candidate searching, networking, and building talent pools.
- International experience (Work or travel).
- Ability to travel.
- Passionate about creating a more sustainable future for our planet.
- An entrepreneurial mind-set, ambitious, with a good work ethic and team focus.
- Positive, Persuasive, Persistent and Patient.
- Grit, Resilience & Tenacious. AKA: ‘Sisu’.
- Fun; a bright and bubbly personality.
- Share & embrace our company values of Care, Trust & Dare.
Native in Finnish or Swedish, with full fluency in English. Any additional Scandinavian languages would be advantageous.
IE is a forerunner in the Future Technologies segment within the Nordic region. This includes Energy, Renewables, Cleantech, Environment & Sustainability as well as others. IE is an agile and growing business that can offer its employees plenty of learning and development opportunities. Our employees receive:
- A fun and ambitious team.
- A competitive salary and commission structure.
- Lunch, Commuter and Sports vouchers.
- Flexibility (Work from Home/Flextime).
- Career development & progression opportunities.
- Local and international travel opportunities.