IE is a disruptive recruitment and headhunting company specializing in the Future Technologies market segment, including Energy, Cleantech and IT. At IE, we are passionate about creating a more sustainable future for our planet through every placement.
We can offer employees with an entrepreneurial mind-set the opportunity to develop and challenge themselves in an international work environment, whilst contributing to something incredibly meaningful for our planet.
To support business growth, Intelligent Employment is seeking Headhunter. The Headhunter will become a key asset for IE's newly established and rapidly growing Swedish branch. The Headhunter will be responsible for managing our client’s recruitment needs throughout their recruitment process as well be a brand ambassador for IE. This unique job opportunity enables the right candidate to make a significant impact on the business as a whole and to further develop professionally as the business grows.
Your activities will include:
- Managing our client’s recruitment process from commencement to placement.
- Creation of job descriptions & adverts.
- Searching, Identifying & Headhunting talent.
- Interviews & shortlisting.
- Use of assessment tools such as Video Recruitment Software and Psychometric assessments.
- CRM management.
- Social Media Advertising, Employer Branding & Networking.
- Representing IE at local and international Exhibitions.
BACKGROUND & REQUIREMENTS
- 1+ years’ experience working within the Headhunting, Recruitment or in Human Resources industries.
- Experienced in Executive or Direct Search, IT/Tech, Engineering, Energy or Environment.
- Ideally with experience in retained or RPO recruitment processes, but not a requirement.
- Excellent communication, organization, and punctuality skills.
- An entrepreneurial mind-set, ambitious, with a good work ethic and team focus.
- Experience in searching using Boolean strings and recruitment automation/AI.
- Experience in using recruitment CRM’s.
- Experience in using social media for candidate searching, networking, and building talent pools.
- International experience (Work or travel).
- Ability to travel.
- Passionate about creating a more sustainable future for our planet.
- Entrepreneurial. A self-starter and go-getter. Start-up mentality.
- Positive, Persuasive, Persistent and Patient.
- Grit, Resilience & Tenacious.
- Fun; a bright and bubbly personality.
- Share & embrace our company values of Care, Trust & Dare.
- Native in Swedish with full fluency in English. Any additional Scandinavian languages would be advantageous.
IE is a forerunner in the Future Technology sectors within the Nordic region. We are an agile and growing business that can offer its employees plenty of learning and development opportunities.
- A competitive salary and commission structure.
- Flexibility (Work from Home/Flextime).
- Career development & progression opportunities.