Ilmatar is a Finnish energy company focusing on the implementation of wind power projects, energy production and the sale of wind power, creating a cleaner, more sustainable future. Ilmatar’s philosophy is “Let’s make a deal with life,” because the decisions we make today dictate what kind of world we will leave for future generations.
Ilmatar will build more than 1,000 MW of new wind power capacity in Finland over the next five years. which will have a significant positive effect on reducing Finland's carbon dioxide emissions in energy production. Ilmatar’s commitment to reducing emissions is a gift to future generations.
The future is in the wind, and wind Ilmatar’s.
The Head of Project Development manages the day-to-day work of the Project Development department. In this role, you will lead, manage, and mentor a team of Project Development Managers as well as manage your own Projects.
- General management of the Project Development team.
- Oversee and manage Ilmatar’s project portfolio, ensuring that your team is delivering on time, quality and budget metrics.
- Support the development of your team members and develop a culture of pride from their success.
- Project Management of selected development projects.
Background & Requirements
- Relevant educational background
- Strong experience in developing Finnish wind power assets
- Leadership and management experience
- Good knowledge in permitting and land use
- Excellent communication skills in Finnish and English, Swedish is an advantage
- Great leadership skills
- Good project management skills
- Experience in portfolio management is seen as an advantage