Our client is an international oil company, a popular brand who manufacture and supply lubricants globally. They are active in over 28 countries, with sales, support and technical operations across Europe. Supported by a world-class Research & Development ethos.
The Position: Head of Export
- This role will define Marketing and Sales Strategies in all Export Markets
- Understands and manages the legal risks of foreign trade and customs related complications
- Defines the target markets in terms of their attractiveness and company guidelines
- Defines the criteria for selecting partners/distributors based on scorecard for evaluation
- Identifies sources of information for selecting the most suitable partners/distributors
- Defines long-term common goals
- Builds action plans specific to the country in which we operate
- Evaluates and proposes investment in different foreign countries in terms of product distribution and research of new partners
- Evaluates and submit a budget of the economic resources and investments needed, calculating the payback
- Define and propose the best RTM (route to mkt)
- Define Customer (distributor) profile & identify targets / prospects
- Define a business plan for entry into new markets
- With MKTG, define the best Mktg plan to achieve targets
- Drive sales to achieve assigned targets in terms of overall revenue as well as by-product family and brand/product to achieve the desired profitability
- Coordinate all customer relations and make sure (with the assistance of the back office / internal company support functions), guarantee the best possible customer experience.
- Communicate internally to ensure the fulfilment of the legal obligation concerning the role of Safety supervisor (Legislative Decree n. 81/08)
- Communicate with marketing and sales. As you will need to build productive relationships across the organization and contribute as needed to strategy development and project execution.
- Additionally communicati9on with customers will also be important.
- Developing the Export market which is 3% of the overall current turnover and which revenue is made a negative result.
Qualifications & Education:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or equivalent from a recognized University
- Experience at managerial level
- Proven leadership experience in problem-solving and process improvement
- People Management - able to interact with senior stakeholders both internally and externally; has driven stakeholder engagement
- Have adequate expertise in sales negotiation in international relations;
- Excellent communication skills, effective interpersonal skills, and the ability to work with personnel at all organizational
- 10 years of international sales experience
- Language: excellent English