Egain is a leading technology SaaS company within digital control and energy optimisation of residential and government buildings. The company develops IoT solutions, mobile apps, and AI-based software that visualises building opportunities and optimises the energy consumption leading to lower energy consumption, improved buildings’ environmental footprint, optimised living comfort and, increased property valuations. Egain was founded in 2003 with HQ in Kungsbacka, Sweden. With offices in six European countries, Egain is currently serving more than 5,000 buildings and 300,000 apartments in 11 countries.
This year Egain Group has acquired its Swiss partner, Alpha Eco. "After a decade of successful foundational work on the Swiss market, it is a logical and sound step for the Alpha ECO team to become a direct part of the Egain group, and it can only be beneficial to our customers.” - Antoine Edde, founder of Alpha Eco.
Egain are seeking a highly motivated salesperson with a proven track record in Solutions Sales to drive new Sales and grow existing accounts within the Swiss market. The Head of Business should be able to work autonomously yet be an integral team player. You are a brand ambassador that instills the company values and culture within your team and customers.
- Quickly create and grow a network within possible partners in the sector (e.g. within central heating, heating & cooling, air conditioning, heat pumps, energy management, building energy, building automation).
- Identify, engage and follow-up with new customers.
- Manage and grow existing company accounts.
- Create a customer pipeline.
- Support & Lead commercial/technical colleagues.
- Be an ambassador of the company’s culture and create an environment of winners.
Background & Requirements
- An out-and-out salesperson with a passion for the job.
- Solid understanding of the property heating market.
- A business network in relevant fields.
- Ability to work autonomously, as well as be an integral team player.
- Enjoy working in an agile, start-up environment.
- A passion for sustainability and the fight to reduce carbon emissions.
- Impeccable communication & organization skills.
- Fluency in French, German & business level English.