VSB Uusiutuva Energia Suomi Oy is a part of VSB Group and is offering comprehensive services throughout the wind power project life cycle, from greenfield project development to modernisation and repowering. VSB Group is one of the most significant players in the renewable energy sector in Europe and will continue establishing its position in the market.
Your role is to perform as a specialist in any grid or electrical related matters. As a Grid Specialist, your responsibilities include taking care of the permitting and land use issues related to grid works, as well as technical solutions and the negotiations with contractors and subcontractors. Part of your role is to also create and maintain good relationships with relevant stakeholder groups. As the only expert in this area at VSB Finland, you and your expertise will be an essential part of the whole team.
- Support the development and construction teams in electrical related matters throughout the wind farm projects as well as in the operational phase.
- Take care of permitting and all things related to grids.
- Manage stakeholder communication in grid-related matters (e.g. landowners and authorities).
- Techno-economic assessments for grid solutions and grid connections.
- Managing grid design processes.
Background & Requirements
- Experience and knowledge in high voltage power currents.
- An academic degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Previous experience of working in a similar position.
- Knowledge of grid and electrical substations.
- Experience from stakeholder communication.
- Fluent in English and Finnish.
- S1-qualification is seen as an advantage
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Good social skills.