Stratsys was founded in 2000 in Gothenburg, with the aim of making it easier for people, companies and organizations to get more out of their plans, projects and strategies. Stratsys is a SaaS platform for anyone who needs to plan, implement, and follow up. Whether you are developing strategic plans for an entire organization, working on your quality processes, or ensuring risk management - Stratsys helps you and your organization from planning to implementation and finally analysis.
Stratsys is looking for a driven developer who wants to be part of an exciting journey. As a Frontend developer at Stratsys, you and your team will develop products that help organizations increase their efficiency and achieve their goals faster. You will have the opportunity to renew, iterate and improve the existing products on their platform together with highly qualified engineers. You will be a part of an innovative and forward-thinking company, that focuses on personal development.
- Participate in building modern web applications.
- Work within a micro frontend architecture.
- Work with Stratsys core business to ensure scalability, performance, and stability.
- Use new technology with the freedom to try their cutting-edge alternatives as they are released.
- Collaborate with your team to deliver high customer value.
- Deliver high-quality solutions
Background and requirements
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in a relevant field.
- At least 3 years of experience in programming and front-end.
- Fluency in English and Swedish (or willingness and ambition to learn Swedish).
- You are driven and eager to learn new things
- You value teamwork over individual work.
- You advocate for continuous learning and usage of modern development technologies and methods.
- Good communication skills.