Our client is an international oil company, a popular brand who manufacture and supply lubricants globally. They are active in over 28 countries, with sales, support and technical operations across Europe. Supported by a world-class Research & Development ethos.
The Financial Controller will be responsible for managerial of P&L, BS, CF, Income statement submission, business planning & performance indicators according to the Region/Global standards.
This position will be reporting to the Finance Manager of Poland. Furthermore, this is an office based position in Cracow.
• Drive the whole P&L and BS managerial process for Poland, including budgeting, strategic and operational MY planning, forecasting, strategic projects, monthly/quarterly/annual results;
• Support Finance Manager Poland on monthly closing process in order to align income statement to balance sheet;
• Deliver performance insights, ad-hoc analysis to support sales and marketing actual performance and project accurate forecast figures;
• Provide KPI, identify business efficiency opportunities and provide financial support on new project evaluation;
• Preparation and supervision of statutory financial statements and conducting of financial audits
• Environmental reporting: data gathering, report fixing in SAP
• Develop a more accurate business analysis in accordance with the new European requirements focusing on Variance Analysis, Gap explanation and Action plan proposal;
• Improve business partnership: develop a shared forecast process in accordance to the new channel mapping; develop the commercial incentives tracking in cooperation with commercial controlling Europe
Qualifications & Education:
• 7+ years of progressive experience in areas of accounting and controlling
• Strong business acumen
• Proficiency extrapolating and analyzing data from ERP systems and Office systems
• Strong organizational and team working skills
• Strong process and automation skills with experience in process reengineering
• Strong planning and financial analysis skills
• Ability to work under strict deadlines.
Get in touch with
Tel: +44 (0)1908 920 434