Delta Group established their EMEA operation in 1995 with regional headquarters in Hoofddorp near Amsterdam to pursue Delta's corporate mission: "To provide innovative, clean and efficient energy solutions for a better tomorrow." For nearly 20 years, Delta EMEA continues to dedicate R&D to support the most important businesses with advanced energy-saving technology and solutions.
Delta provides comprehensive power protection solutions for mission-critical applications. Their UPS portfolios include both standalone and modular design, Single-phase and Three-Phase configuration, and up to megawatt power capacity. With best-in-class efficiency and redundancy design, Delta’s UPS allows the greatest level of availability, scalability, and resiliency to guarantee always-on protection to mission-critical businesses.
Purpose - Field Application Engineer vacancy
As a Field Application Engineer (FAE) you will work together with internal stakeholders to ensure a successful sales conversion and client project execution. Your role also includes pre-sales activities, where you will assist in formulating and review the product specifications as per client needs. In addition, your responsibilities include producing training material for the technical field training as well as assist in providing field training to the sales team.
- Analyzing technological problems in installed application systems, checking its technical resolution, and working condition, and fixing required.
- Preparing technical elements of the proposal, formulating the intricacies involved in defining the technical solution guidelines for sales team support.
- Troubleshooting system applications on customer's request, resolving other engineering issues regarding systems application, conducting regular follow up on customer's activities, and monitoring the same for obtaining new sales opportunities.
- Preparing relevant records, data, and documents for product presentations, conducting training sessions for demonstrating new products and services together with the Sales team.
- Providing capacitive resolution for all the installed applications and assisting customers in maintaining the engineering applications efficiently.
- Evaluating the customer's requirement regarding systems application and administering the technical, technological, and functional aspects of proposals accordingly as instructed.
- Coordinating and collaborating with internal stakeholders such as Sales, Designers, Project Management and Product Management to ensure customer satisfaction in all areas of client projects.
Background and Requirements
- Electrical Engineer education.
- Approximately 2-5 years of experience in the Uninterrupted Power Supply products (e.g. installation and battery configuration).
- Willingness and readiness to travel to meet clients.
- Very good communication skills.
- Fluent in Russian and English.
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office.