This position is based in our UK office and will support the Sales Director in managing key accounts in Europe. The individual must understand Power Electronics and inverter technologies with emphasis on driver for IGBT and Mosfet.
Main tasks will include:
• Customer-oriented discovery
• Understanding gate driver design, adaption to power semiconductor devices and manufacturing issues and processes
• Compiling of technical specifications for gate driver designs
• Must be familiar with testing high voltage products in laboratory environment
• Must be proficient with schematic capture and printed circuit board design and layout
• Providing optimized designs and engineering report
• Offering on-site customer support and troubleshooting customer’s device
• Updating customer design programs
• Generating weekly report
• Sharing experience and elevating issues during FAE meetings
• Working closely with Applications Engineers on demo board build-up
• Achieving design-wins and design value goals
• Frequent travel to customer’s location in Europe is required
The successful candidate must be capable of performing first line technical support at circuit level. You will perform critical measurements for correlation with the PI Applications Engineering team.
• BSEE or similar engineering discipline or BS in Business Management.
• Full driving license
• A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar Sales role in the electronics industry
• Language: Fluent in written and spoken English. Any additional European language (e.g. German, Italian) is a plus
• Willingness to travel on a regular basis in Europe.
What we have to offer:
• An exciting role with development potential in a dynamically growing environment
• An internationally cross-linked team in a globally networked company
• Attractive employment conditions
A Silicon Valley-based supplier of high-performance electronic components used in high-voltage power- conversion systems. Our integrated circuits and diodes enable compact, energy-efficient AC-DC power supplies for a vast range of electronic products including mobile devices, TVs, PCs, appliances, smart utility meters and LED lights. Our SCALETM IGBT drivers enhance the efficiency, reliability and cost of high-power applications such as industrial motor drives, solar and wind energy systems, electric vehicles and high-voltage DC transmission. Since its introduction in 1998, Power Integrations' EcoSmart® energy-efficiency technology has prevented billions of dollars' worth of energy waste and millions of tons of carbon emissions.
Field Application Engineer | Electronics | Electronic Engineer | Electrical Vehicle | Smart Utility | HV | High Voltage | DC Transmission | Wind Energy |
Get in touch with
Tel: +44 (0)1908 920 439
Please send your CV and a covering letter to Sheraz@intelligentemployment.com