Intelligent Employment is currently supporting a well-established client of ours who is actively looking for a Field Application Engineer to join their team based in Teningen, Germany.
Responsibilities - Field Application Engineer
- Offer technical support to sales and product marketing in an accurate and timely manner.
- Support the process of tender preparation by creating proposals and advising on solutions.
- Support the identification of new market opportunities.
- Handling service requests and support resolving technical problems.
- Occasional on-site support for complex technical issues.
- Support the relationship management and service delivery for business accounts.
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of our company product lines.
- Bachelor/Master Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
Experience and Skills
- 3-5 years’ experience within Hardware Electronics. Electric Vehicle Charging Solutions, Energy Storage Systems or Power Conditioning System experience preferred.
- Fluent English and German skills.
- Excellent technical knowledge and understanding of Electric Vehicle Charging Solutions and Energy Storage Systems.
- Outstanding problem solving, critical thinking and troubleshooting skills.
- Capability to work independently and in an international team.
- Customer focus, good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Possibility to travel occasionally.
- In possession of a driver’s license.