Our client is an international oil company, a popular brand who manufacture and supply lubricants globally. They are active in over 28 countries, with sales, support and technical operations across Europe. Supported by a world-class Research & Development ethos.
The Vacancy - Export Area Manager
This role will support the Head Export Manager in defining Marketing and Sales Strategies in Export Channels.
Area Export Manager Key Accountabilities:
- Understands and manages the legal risks of foreign trade and customs related complications.
- Defines the target markets in terms of their attractiveness and company guidelines.
- Defines the criteria for selecting partners/distributors based on a scorecard for evaluation.
- Identifies sources of information for selecting the most suitable partners/distributors.
- Defines long-term common goals.
- Builds action plans specific to the country in which we operate.
- Evaluates and proposes investment in different foreign countries in terms of product distribution and research of new partners.
- Evaluates and submit a budget of the economic resources and investments needed, calculating the payback
Supporting the Head Export manager in:
- Define and propose the best RTM (root to market)
- Define Customer (distributor) profile & identify targets / prospects
- Define a business plan for entry into new markets
- With MKTG, define the best marketing plan to achieve targets
- Drive sales to achieve assigned targets in terms of overall revenue as well as by Product family and brand/product to achieve the desired profitability.
- Coordinate all customer relations and make sure (with the assistance of the back office / internal company support functions), guarantee the best possible customer experience
Developing together with the Head Export Manager the Export market which is 3% of the overall current turnover and which revenue is made the negative result.
Area Export Manager Communication and Working Relationship (Internal/External):
- Needs to build productive relationships across the organization and contribute as needed to strategy development and project execution.
Area Export Manager Qualifications & Education:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Marketing or equivalent from a recognized University.
Area Export Manager Skills/Experience/Knowledge:
- Have adequate expertise in sales negotiation in international relations;
- Excellent communication skills, effective interpersonal skills, and the ability to work with personnel at all organizational
- Language knowledge (fluent level - written and verbal) of English and Spanish.
- 3-5 years of international sales experience
Get in touch with
Tel: +44 (0)1908 920 436