Our client is a leader and innovator in Intelligent Energy Optimization products and IoT software services for the buildings energy management sector. Since 2003, they have optimized the energy within over 300,000 apartments across 11 countries throughout Europe. Our client is fully committed to minimizing energy waste, reducing CO2 emissions and contributing towards an environmentally and economically sustainable future.
IE Oy are seeking an experienced Energy Expert with excellent commercial acumen to lead technical discussions, create solutions as well as instil confidence and trust into the sales cycle. You will ensure that our existing customers want to continue to pay for our service by giving the customers maximum benefit on their investment meaning a better indoor climate with reduced energy consumption. In addition, the role includes actively contributing to more sales, partly through own sales of more hardware for measurement, but also by participating as technical support for the sales department to drive business.
Background and Requirements
- Qualification in a relevant technical discipline.
- An expert in Building Energy Management, Energy Balance & Building Physics.
- Excellent communication skills
- Good commercial acumen & salesmanship
- Can work autonomously, as well as be an integral team player.
- Enjoy working in an agile, start-up environment.
- A passion for sustainability and the fight to reduce carbon emissions.
- Fluency in Finnish & business level English.