Our client is a leader and innovator in Intelligent Energy Optimization products and IoT software services for the buildings energy management sector. Since 2003, they have optimized the energy within over 300,000 apartments across 11 countries throughout Europe. Our client is fully committed to minimizing energy waste, reducing CO2 emissions, and contributing towards an environmentally and economically sustainable future.
THE POSITION – Energy Expert, Berlin, Germany
Egain is seeking an experienced Energy Expert with a strong background in Automation to lead technical discussions, create solutions as well as instil confidence and trust into the sales & customer life cycle. You will ensure that our existing customers want to continue to pay for our service by giving the customers maximum benefit on their investment, meaning a better indoor climate with reduced energy consumption & a clear path towards an optimized building portfolio. The digitalization of building portfolio is a major challenge for our clients, you will help them to understand and have a leading role in the changing way of working with digital buildings. In addition, the role includes actively contributing to more sales, partly through own sales of more hardware for measurement, but also by participating as technical support for the sales department to drive business.
- Provide regular educational training and technical support to relevant stakeholders.
- Perform efficient customer support on our service delivery.
- Contribute to improvement projects aiming for increased customer satisfaction.
- Ensure and develop long term relationship with our customers to agreed retention level.
- Execute building optimization to ensure achievement of customer´s energy savings.
- Enable the customer to maximize their purchase by driving new investments.
- Deliver efficient internal sales support aiming to increase sales.
- Ensure reporting compliance with energy performance and financial outcome.
- Living and sharing our values of Trust, Ease and Agility in the behaviours of stakeholder interaction and way of working.
- As well as other responsibilities within the functional area or other areas of the Company as appropriate.
Background & Requirements.
- Qualification in a relevant technical discipline.
- An expert in Building Automation and Building Energy Technology.
- Excellent people & communication skills.
- Can work autonomously, as well as be an integral team player.
- Enjoy working in an agile, start-up environment.
- A passion for sustainability and the fight to reduce carbon emissions.
- Fluency in German & business level English.
Building Automation | HVAC | Building Energy Technology | Account Management | Energy Efficiency | Energy Management | Energy Savings | Smart Energy | Intelligent Energy | IoT | SaaS | Cleantech | Clean Energy